Please read the following instructions carefully before placing your order. After you've read thoroughly, please scroll to the bottom to customize your cake:
- Our cakes need to be refrigerated prior to being served.
- We are unable to do character designs for cakes. Please see our cake gallery on the left for examples of cake designs and name the design you would prefer.
For Local Delivery:
- Please make sure someone is home to receive the cake during the designated period. We're unable to leave cakes on doorsteps.
For National shipments (outside of Los Angeles and Manhattan):
- Please skip the Local Delivery calendar option and put the day you would like to receive your cake in the comments section. Note that shipments go out Monday through Thursday via FedEx overnight and we need 72 hours notice prior to the shipping date complete the order. (For example, if you order on Saturday, the earliest your cake will be shipped out will be Tuesday. You will receive the cake by Wednesday, weather permitting).
- Shipped cakes come unfrosted with the frosting on the side. Please refrigerate the frosting 8 hours before frosting the cakes.